Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the board, and I would like to introduce myself.

The name is Eugene N. I'm from San Diego, CA. I currently drive a 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S (AE88 - AE86) and a 1988 Mazda RX7 SE (FC3S) and I'm a System Admin for a local company here.

I'm currently selling the Mazda due to the GT-S is taking up a lot of my funding.

My primary car is the 86. I owned it for atleast 1yr now. It currently have a JSpec RedTop 4AGE highcomp motor with (T-VIS). TRD springs and KYB AGX shocks on the rear. The front currently have stock (that will change soon). TRD headers and a filter, it doesn't even have an exhaust, but that will change soon. Right now it's okay as far as TQ and HP. But my plan is to tune it to it's full capability. My future plan is new HKS adjustable Cam gears and install new bushings all over the car, Install my APEXi S-AFCII, FUJISTUBO(spelling?) exhaust and i'm still undecided on the suspension on the front. If I have extra money and I went nuts on the engine. I might change the whole head to a TODA racing spec. It should give me atleast another 50hp (maybe less) to the wheel. and of course the usual upgrade. Fuel Pump, gauges, etc.

For the Body, I'm looking for a ZENKI front jspec (so, anyone selling one with light and brackets?) I'll post some pics of my car soon. I'm currently at work. But for now that's all I have, Hope to hear and probably meet some of the members here.

I currently participate on Drifting and a little autoX here locally. Nothing big, but I would like to eventually gain some grounds on the automotive world. I'm 23 and i've been with cars since I was 10 but started owning my own car when I was 16 (1989 Honda CRX). I've DRAG, AUTOX but nothing serious, but currently I participate on Drifting. I know some of you guys might think (you're a ricer!, you're just jumping into the band wagon!, etc) but i've known Drifting for a while now, I have a few friends from Japan and other friends that are on the military that are stationed in Japan. So I knew about it for a while now (i can't even remember when). I owned my FC3S for atleast 2-3 yrs and it's now time to let her go.

So anyways, hope to hear from you all soon.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Welcome, the corolla sounds badass. You should go to the san diego meet this sunday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

I might just go.. I see it's at PetsMart. I kind of live close there. Next to Fry's electronics. Cool as long I finish everything I have to do on time, then I'll go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts