Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently bought a 72 Corolla wagon, been looking for a long time.
HAve been slowly fixing her up. tomorrow will hit up the yards around here and get a 4ag engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehehe, just got back from PNP in Stockton, picked up a 4ag but I got it from an AE92. Will need to mod a few stuff to make it RWD.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
That looks sweet! Way to rock the wagon. I would love a Gen 3 Camry wagon myself.

Can't wait to see the RWD conversion. If you need any adivce/info I know some people who have done it to a Cam before :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the encouraging words fellas. I think I really lucked out, I got the engine from an 89 but from what I see on club4ag, it is the hi comp block plus when I separated the engine from the tranny, I found an orange pressure plate and the famous counterweights, hhehehe.
Can't wait to get this thing rolling, if anyone has links on previous conversions, specially the engine mounts, will be much appreciated if you can point me in the right direction.

·
Grenaded piston
6,612 Posts
^ Centerforce clutch?

Wheres the PNP in Stockton located? Theres 3 here in Sacto that I know of. Stockton Blvd. & Gerber Rd., Sunrise Blvd., and one next door to TAP Recycling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts