Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, but I have a 1988 Toyota 4wd pickup with 278,000 miles and still doesn't use oil, has original cold AC, and still a good truck. Recently bought a 2006 Avalon with 7200 miles from an older lady. Question: how to get to the 3rd brake lamp over the rear seat to check lamp?

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Toyota Nation! I'd recommend searching the 3rd Gen Avalon forum for past threads regarding the third brake light replacement. Here's a link to just one thread that discusses it, but doesn't offer any solid removal info. But like I said there are other threads to read through.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, and welcome to Toyota Nation! I'd recommend searching the 3rd Gen Avalon forum for past threads regarding the third brake light replacement. Here's a link to just one thread that discusses it, but doesn't offer any solid removal info. But like I said there are other threads to read through.....:thumbsup:
Thanks, and I will.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

Those trunks seem to go forever. You may even be able to get another 278,000 miles out of it with the help and advice of the members here at TN :). If you have any questions about the site, just ask :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts