Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tony and I would like to thank ToyotaNation for letting me join their community of toyota enthusiasts. I currently own a 68 2door corona. It has new interior, rechromed grille and bumpers, all new taillights, license plate light, 1/4 panel lights, and fender lights. It has an 18rg with mikuni 44 sidedrafts, HKS cams, cast iron 71 celica tranny with bronze clutch and 2500lb. pressure plate. Msd 6al, optima battery, MSD wires and coil. 79 supra differential shortened with twin-cam disk brakes, and Moser racing axels. Weld racing wheels with BfGoodrich drag radials. I also have my project 73 corolla. It's a 1/2 chassis with strange 9inch with strange disc brakes. 5 lug conversion front and rear with weld pro-stars with hoosier street legal slicks. All the weatherstripping is new with all windows intact. All metal body, no fiberglass. Slammed with strange coil-overs in the back and koni shocks with paradise racing coilovers in the front. Converted 71 front grille with skinny bumpers rechromed, 71 hood and 71 turn signals. Interior re-done, stock seats and panels all recovered. 95 RX7 motor stock with a BDS supercharger. Turbo II tranny with bronze clutch and 2500lb preesure plate. Still needs fuel system and brake set-up but almost done. If I knew how to post pictures I would. Trying to get help on that hopefully by the weekend. I have a lot of corolla and corona parts. E-mail or call for inquiries. Thanks. Tony 773-301-5887.

·
Registered
1981 Toyota Corolla
3 Posts
wow

Awesome, you gotta get pics man, I can probably help you out with that, do you use any instant messengers? Maybe use myspace?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts