Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Faster than the Stig
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just purchased myself a 1999 Camry LE, with barely under 200k on the clock. I joined this site, since there seems to be quite a bit of helpful technical info and knowledgeable members. I've got some maintenance I'd like to get done, so the Camry can take me through this winter and a few road trips. Anyways, I hope to share some of my automotive knowledge, and learn from y'all.

Cheers,
Matt

And what's a new member thread without pictarz. Here's some pics of my current cars, and one I just took of the Camry.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Hello and welcome to Toyotanation! :welcome:

That's a sweet looking Mazdaspeed6 and classy 944 you have! :thumbup: Two of my favorite cars that I hope to get a chance to own myself one day. You'll find an abundant amount of information at your fingertips in the forum archives. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

We're glad to have you join us, please enjoy your stay.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Matt, welcome to the community!

You've certainly come to the right place to get information. The Camry forums here are some of our most active, so there's always plenty to learn. Great to see some pics of your cars. They all look great. Loving the first couple of shots of the Mazda :cool:

:chug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts