Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YO MAMA!!
1989 Celica ST
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a long search for my first car, i've finally found it. its a 1989 Toyota Celica ST, 5-SPD, 2.0L DOHC EFI 4-CYL, w/glass-packs, and a CD player. the only major problem w/the car is the head gasket leaks, but its getting fixed right now. the only thing wrong w/the interior is about 4 small holes in the driver's seat other than that its very clean. the paint is almost perfect for a 14 year old car. only needs washed, waxed and buffed to look really good. i don't think its a bad car for 500$ and then another 500$ to get it fixed.

here's the pics (sorry no interior yet):

:thumbup: or :thumbdown ?

·
camrys blow off too!
06 subaru wrx wagon
554 Posts
i got a spoiler if you want it. its not in the best shape though. if you have some fiberglass skills its easyily fixed.

looks nice! i love my 88 gt

·
YO MAMA!!
1989 Celica ST
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well i'm not planning on keeping it very long so i'll just stay w/the motor its got. and about the only things i want to do is get an exhaust, rims, lower it a little and spruce up the interior. and if i have the money later on down the road i wouldn't mind getting an aeroform body kit for it either.

·
Registered
75 Posts
cool car:thumbup: i just bought a 90 celica st last week

·
YO MAMA!!
1989 Celica ST
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
celica kid said:
what kind of engines do those have in them? 3sge? or is that only in the gts
i think its a 3sfe but i could be mistaken.......where's somebody that knows? :lol:

boosted gt.................cool car i just bought a 90 celica st last week
i wish mine was a 90 that way there'd be more available but oh well....

·
YO MAMA!!
1989 Celica ST
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got her licensed yesterday and i've been driving everywhere. :D 4th gens are so much fun to drive. :thumbup:
and my glasspacks sound so nice in between buildings and stuff, i think i'm in love w/my car. :woot:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts