Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
See, when you think of it that way, she makes total sense. Her bin was empty, of course, as she sounded like someone with an empty bin for quite some time. Here you come along, dragging your sack or bag or whatever. You see the old lady. You notice her empty bin. You jam your luggage right in there, and she objects. It is hers to object about. But your bag is all nestled in, and removing a seated bag, well, that is just off putting. And you said you were behind her. Kinky. She turned around to look at you (guess nothing good was on the TV), and gave you "dagger" eyes. Maybe you had your bag in the wrong bin, being you were behind her and all, and those were "your bag is on the wrong bin" eyes, not "your bag is in my bin" eyes. Bet you didn't put the wheels facing outward. Like I said, kinky. She invited the stewardess to come over and judge your bag in her bin, but in your bin ecstasy you failed to take advantage of the situation. Perhaps she could have rearrange the position of your bag in her bin. Maybe even put it...sideways? Was her bin big enough?

It would have been a tad creepy had some other dude's bags also been in her bin and you shoved your in anyway, just because it fit. But as you said, her bin was empty. Until you came along. Behind her. She dinged three times according to your recounting of the tryst because of your bag in her bin. Congrats. Most bags in bins get only a single ding. And only then when the bag really fills the bin. Hard sided. With the telescoping handle. ding ding. To get three dings, well, good on your sir. Good on you. She whined more vigorously with your bag in her bin, and the stewardess told her your bag was to stay in her bin! Meow.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,208 Posts
LOL! This thread has kind of morphed into Penthouse Letters, hasn't it.

BTW, before my story details get too morphed, the batshit crazy lady on the plane was about early 30s age-wise I'd guess.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
LOL! This thread has kind of morphed into Penthouse Letters, hasn't it.

BTW, before my story details get too morphed, the batshit crazy lady on the plane was about early 30s age-wise I'd guess.
Where'd I get old lady? Weird. Then 30's sounds just right. Putting your bag in her bin from behind. Hound. Woof.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,208 Posts
Perhaps you could resort to using infrasound on your neighbors. You're a smart, resourceful man, and so you should be able to put up some speakers facing the adjacent properties that output some hefty watts of power. The beauty of it is they will have no clue where their discomfort is coming from. Down the road, if you have any contact with them whatsoever as they complain about their physical discomfort, you can suggest that it's probably the high altitude, or maybe other environmental factors, and perhaps they should move to someplace more peaceful and at sea level, like maybe Oregon. :)

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,463 Posts
Hi! Never had problems with neighbours. Hope, you can solve this.
It's going to be a toss up, on whether crazy wins, or they solve the problems. At this point in time, I don't know which one is worse, Thing 1 or Thing 2.
That's why I live out on the country, without neighbors being too close by.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,208 Posts
Hi! Never had problems with neighbours. Hope, you can solve this.
Sniff...sniff. What's that smell? Oh, yes, that's the smell of a spammer....

It's going to be a toss up, on whether crazy wins, or they solve the problems. At this point in time, I don't know which one is worse, Thing 1 or Thing 2.
That's why I live out on the country, without neighbors being too close by.
In all seriousness, with everything to the stage SFCamry has related, I would resort to infrasound as the best method to combat them and compel them to move.

·
Super Moderator
12,871 Posts

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Maybe I can start posting signs like "EM Coming This Way Soon!!!" or "Weekly Man Meeting At This House". That last one should get them to move. Toxic Masculinity. Nooooooo (shiver)

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,463 Posts
In our pussy-whipped snowflake society, that wouldn't surprise me. Go the EW route and remain surreptitious. (insert grin smiley here because this new VS setup is a loser)
Yup, then you gotta have your own lawyer to defend your actions on your own property.
And YES, the new grin smiley sucks the big, because the set up is a loser. I preferred the old ones, as they had character. I have the new VS version ones on my phone, and never use them. That's how bad they are.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts