Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO I just bought my 91 mr2 n/a...sadly but its still fun to drive. Has hella miles almost 200k but from wut i have heard it should go as far as 250k. So yeah just sayin wussup im on the forums everyday!

·
N/A bites
Paseo
5,859 Posts
After you learn how to drive it that turbo swap will be major fun. Try to stay off the curbs and trees while learning.:D

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
^ I never really thought of it that way... but ya... getting a NA first is actually kinda a good idea. It really teaches you to handle the car before you get the extra power. You should really look into the swap... adds loads of fun to the car :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I plan to do the swap after the motor dies out...hopefull in at least another year and a half. But for now my plans are to drop it with some tein coilovers, 94+ tailights, 93+rims.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
^ I was planning on doing the same. I'm waiting for a decent price on some 94+ tails.... I will probably get impatient though. I was going to pickup some 93 rims.... but got some 17x9 and 16x8s instead. I will probably drop on some eibachs after i get the rims on there. How is the car running with 200k on it??? I had about 150k and will still running strong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts