Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just registered here, i'm the new owner of a 2012 Yaris Classic Silver Metallic.

My old car was a volvo s60. I bought some DEL for my volvo, but solded it before receive the stock.

I would like to know if the DEL can fit on my Yaris? The DEL are for licence plate, does it can fit?

I have some minor upgrade in head for the little car, like wheels, exhaust, intake and light (HID and LED).

Sorry for my poor english, i'm a french guy! But i will do my best.

Have a nice day!

·
play every day
2012 Toyota Tacoma
11 Posts
Hi Guys,

I just registered here, i'm the new owner of a 2012 Yaris Classic Silver Metallic.

My old car was a volvo s60. I bought some DEL for my volvo, but solded it before receive the stock.

I would like to know if the DEL can fit on my Yaris? The DEL are for licence plate, does it can fit?

I have some minor upgrade in head for the little car, like wheels, exhaust, intake and light (HID and LED).

Sorry for my poor english, i'm a french guy! But i will do my best.

Have a nice day!
Hi anamorph, I also have a 2012 Yaris and love it. :)
What is a DEL? Does it light up your plates?

Greg

·
play every day
2012 Toyota Tacoma
11 Posts
LED'S draw very little current, so you should be able to add the license lights to the output of the relay that turns on the headlights.

I put a MagnaFlow center exit exhaust with a resonator tip on mine, and it sounds like an old fashioned 1960's 4 cylinder sports car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.