Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The Black Beauty
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I haven't been posting much since i didn't do anything new to the car. But i finally gave in and installed a few new parts. I went with BC Racing coilovers and RDI Axle back exhaust. And my friend took some new pics for me check it out.

I'll post higher resolution pics when he sent them to me.

·
The Black Beauty
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Tobeit,

I went with BC racing coilovers because of my friends are using them on their cars. I just got them on over the weekend still dialing them in the way i want them. They are pretty confortable, i've got mine set at 15 clicks on the stiffness knob out of 30 clicks. I would say they are 10% stiffer then my Eibach with SE shocks.

Phil

·
Take it easy... :-)
'08 XLE
3,018 Posts
Thanks Tobeit,

I went with BC racing coilovers because of my friends are using them on their cars. I just got them on over the weekend still dialing them in the way i want them. They are pretty confortable, i've got mine set at 15 clicks on the stiffness knob out of 30 clicks. I would say they are 10% stiffer then my Eibach with SE shocks.

Phil
Are they expensive? Are they similar to Megan or Tein (adjustment possibilities and upper mount)?

btw, really like the third photo! Looks professional :thumbsup:.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
CD6,
Nice to see you post again! Hmmmn, only 10% stiffer than eibach....hey now!!!
Your car looks great. :clap:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
CD6,
Nice to see you post again! Hmmmn, only 10% stiffer than eibach....hey now!!!
Your car looks great. :clap:
I can feel the itch you're having there Lammy!!!

I know you want it... Come on now... Coilovers!!! :clap:

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
wow nice cam. and the pics in the link in your sig are awesome!

OMFG FAP FAP FAP FAP SKEET SKEET SKEET FAP FAP FAP SKEET SKEET SKEET FAP FAP FAP FAP x1000!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts