Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
1990 JDM Camry Vista
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new pics I took recently....I had to get a majority of my car redone because of wear and tear and broken kit pieces. The new sides and rear are both Bomex pieces, they look simple but I really didn't want anything too crazy....Also had to get a new Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust too cuz someone rear ended me and bent my old A'PEXi exhaust. Enjoy....;)

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
very nice, very clean. Just makes me miss my camry that much more.:(

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
What have you done to it to make it a "JDM Vista"

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
Same!!!!

That looks sweet!!! Kit looks good. I'd just say ditch the sticker ;)
That front end looks SICK! I'm lovin' it! More pics I say!!!!!

*And don't listen to any of these fucks if they tell you to do more performance work. They've already whored up other threads and don't know what the hell they are talking about ;)

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
very nice i hope my gen 2 will be that nice in a few years

·
Registered
785 Posts
nice ride btw, but why is there a 3-4" coffee can look alike ricer exhuast in the back (i'm sorry, i hung out on the supra forums too long, i hate ricers now :( .... i used to like that style, but now they ruined my mind!!)

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
when your engine is as small as a camry's it makes a good bit fo power difference (if you do it right), as well as sounding good.

if you do it right means:

remove the resonator
straightne the exhaust system as much as possible
gut the precat/cat.

being in california, he probably cant do any of those things, so he just slapped the muffler on it for looks, and theres not anything wrongwith that, its hidden, so it looks pretty good.

its the ones tat put it on an otherwise stock car, and have the thing sticking 4 inches out from under the car that trip me out.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
wow, looks really good :thumbup:

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
dang man, i am dittoing the above but that is a tryign sick/slick gen 2... i would roll that hellaz man! i esp. love how it looks so slammed into the ground!
nice work:thumbup:

·
Registered
785 Posts
if i had the choice, i would have done a dual pipe exhuast tip that was only 2.0-2.25 inches wide, i wouldnt take it anywhere near past 2.5 inches wide.

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
holy crap man, that is like.....the sickest gen 2 ever :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
HIs car is a JDM vista cuz he's got the JDM parts to back it. He's got the JDM grill and other stuff, I don't remember.

Anyways, his interior has a NARDI steering wheel and Recaro SRD seats and TAKATA harnesses.

He's my teammate. We own the So. Cal show scene for camrys. (oh and Billy too :lol: ):D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: Holy Crap! Can you please give me that car?????? That is sick! :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That is definately the sickest gen 2 I've seen hands down. Very nice job.

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
still the nicest 2nd gen Camry ive ever seen :thumbup: , keep that shit up ! man if Rippmods made a SDS kit for tat car :eek:

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Very Nice. The Bomex rear looks a lot better than the other one you had. Wasnt it the Black Widow rear or something. I wish I cared about the exterior of my car enough to make it look as good s yours but that's okay, cuz my car is faster. :p:

And send me my damn Vista Trunk Lock. I wanna be JDM TOO! :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts