Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
i think you forgot that you also have licence plates on the back of your car :p

btw where did u get your wind vent visor thingies from?

·
Corolla S
2009 corolla Sport
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joey, removed it because I liked the quietness and the improvement in performance didn't really justify the extra noise and fuel consumption for me. It works great but not for me anymore.

Wind vent visor thingies are straight from toyota.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
did you mod your gauges?

They look like the XRS / XLE/ LE ones...

yeah the instrument panel/gauges look so different from an 09 corolla S in canada. was it modified or changed? if yes how did you do it. teach us how you did it so we can do it too on our S models because i have an 09 corolla S also but my instrument/gauge panel is all orange/amber.

thanks.

·
Corolla S
2009 corolla Sport
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol, you guys are cracking me up. I didn't mod the guages at all. Not worth the time.

Cutipi3 - use velcro, tape and some ingenuity

And no HIDs, i like the stock lights already. In fact, I like it stock and will probably sell the mods i got. I am happy with it the way it is. I'll just save up for a WRX or something else to mod further for speed and everything else. I dont want to go against the original intent of getting this car.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,678 Posts
And no HIDs, i like the stock lights already. In fact, I like it stock and will probably sell the mods i got. I am happy with it the way it is. I'll just save up for a WRX or something else to mod further for speed and everything else. I dont want to go against the original intent of getting this car.
:thumbup: for not joining the glare army.

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,034 Posts
I don't get it, why does everyone think the Guages are modified? They look just like my stock S ones that were lit up by the flash of his camera.

Nice clean car man, i like the mags a lot. Was it dropped?
Flash makes sense... now that you mention that, the car isn't even on, just the Door open light is on....

Good Call

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.