Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys! well as some of you may know i was planning on driving 9 hours to NOPI in acto, NJ when i had an unexpected family emergency- but my car was still prepped in anticipation of the show.

i finally got my rear tailpiece painted, sanded down the front bumper and had that painted, degreased engine bay and cleaned everything possible to the fullest :D

my cardomain site is now updated as well, but here are a few teasers...

jon

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks nice. There is a cruise-in @ Mr. Chengs Buffet in Dayton tonight. I'll be there in the red Celica GT-S (91) if you happen to be there.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Looks great, keep it up!

·
Guess whos back
2000 VW golf
675 Posts
Dude how'd you get that Engine so clean lol!!! Looking Good Homie...now the chicks are going to Flock to your car....Ohhh yeah i will Be at Chengs Tonight like around 12ish or 11:30ish.....See ya there

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Looks Great Man:thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Some dark tinted windows would make your car look even better:) :thumbup:

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2wickedtoyz said:
nice and clean ...but what is that string doing there on the battery hold down?
my car comes complete with ghetto rigged CAI :D

this is where the filter is. though it is ghetto, it is also very effective. all i need is some metal strapping to pin that thing to the chassis.

and thanks for all of the positive feedback guys!!

jon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very clean. Nice engine pics. Not feeling the batman body kit though. Be careful sucking up water though.

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
SlingShot said:
Very clean. Nice engine pics. Not feeling the batman body kit though. Be careful sucking up water though.
batman? never heard that one before :lol: its the black widow front bumper, erebuni style 85 skirts, and shogun rear. i have been considering changing the front bumper- but this one seems to be doin' the job!

i dont drive this car with CAI on and in anything other than spitting rain- and during winter i convert it to a short ram intake. aaron (racerhex) hydrolocked his engine a couple years back when he was using this same design of CAI i sent him. i put that same disclaimer on though "DONT USE IN RAIN!" lol

jon

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
Good job, but also sorry to hear about the FAM emergency.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts