Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - went to get some pics... First time I forgot my memory card and had to go back home, then the batteries died... :hammer:

Here is what I got. I am still a picture newb - so sorry quality is not the best, BUT I AM LEARNING!

I have some rims on order... black SSR professors (18X9.5 rear +55 w/ 255/35, 18X8 front +49 w/225/40 in BF goodrich KDW's)

Mods/Info for those who care
- 5speed with LSD
- blitz drop in filter
- apex-i N1 catback
- cusco front and rear sways
- cusco trunk bar
- cusco rear strut bar
- tanabe GF-210 Springs
- tokico Illumina 5ways
- wald front lip
- altezza front grill
- shaved rear and altezza badge
- altezza center caps
- mashimaro
- and the best was GETTING PAINTED PINSTRIPES WET SANDED OFF! man i am glad those are gone haha

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and here was one from an ice storm... and just this other one a while ago - i thought was neat

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
sweet car man! i like the older body style of IS. my friend has one and he says his third gear sound different from the rest. is yours like that?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Gotta love it. I'm really liking the grille and front lip.

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rogerman said:
sweet car man! i like the older body style of IS. my friend has one and he says his third gear sound different from the rest. is yours like that?
well... one thing that is VERY common in manual IS's is a knock whenever you shift - especially at low speeds. It was debated a lot on the IS boards, and people bitched at lexus, but it doesn't hurt anything to the best of the tech's knowledge. We suspect it has to do with the rear diff mounts - and since I work for Speed Source and we like designing new poly and metal mounts - we might make a solution in the future :)

All I do is turn up the tunes, and I never really notice anymore :lol:

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
wow looks amazing nate! too classy now to have a hamster decal? :lol: Looks baller bro, cant wait to go for a ride in it:cool:

·
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dysk8forlife said:
wow looks amazing nate! too classy now to have a hamster decal? :lol: Looks baller bro, cant wait to go for a ride in it:cool:
Never too classy for a TH decal... i just need to get some more made hehe

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
looks hot nate! :thumbsup:

so are you copying king or he copying you putting the little plush animal on the windshield? :lol:

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
sexy car. excellent choice in rims. r u just gonna add a front lip or is the rest coming later?

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
JDM taillight covers to cover those altezzas! :D Nice to see an IS on the forums. Turbo it!

·
Registered
593 Posts
theamazingnate said:
well... one thing that is VERY common in manual IS's is a knock whenever you shift - especially at low speeds.
The IS300 has the W58 tranny right?

And you have a sweet-ass car :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts