Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a couple of weeks now since we bought our tundra and we bought some 18" trd wheels and me and my dad built a speaker box for it and then took it and got it sprayed in line-x. let me know what you think.. next is the window tint and an exhaust system. any suggestions about exhaust? and then its time to get some new tires... whats the biggest you you can go on a 2wd with no lift?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i just put dual flowmasters on my 07 RCSB 5.7l 2wd and and very happy with sound and performance! putting in my AFE CAI later today.

to answer your tire question, you can get pretty close to 33" tires. i have 22" wheels 305/40/22 nitto tires which have a diam. 31.7" or so and its not even close to rubbing. i'll be switching to pirelli scorpion atr's soon 305/45/22 which have a diam. of 32.8" and i'm not worried about rubbing. since your wheel is thinner than mine you should be able to get pretty close to 33"s i would think.

but i'm not an expert. just know what works on my truck which has no lift either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it sounds pretty good the only thing is that my subs are worn out and so the sound quality isnt as good as i could be... it cost us after parts and getting it sprayed $67... cause we had all of the materials

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
-SCWEET1-
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing