Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TRiPLE6
2005 Tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck is almost one year old so I thougt I would put up some updated pics.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Slick truck!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
Looking good looking good. I love the new Tacomas.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
The undercarriage looks pretty clean for a 1 year old truck. Must not have much rain. Looks good.

:thumbup:

·
TRiPLE6
2005 Tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My truck has only been in the rain once I think. It hasn't rained here since October. I do however clean everything and everywhere on my truck.... kinda anal. :eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Triple6
I like the skull on the back of the truck, where did you get that from , what brand? i have one on the back of mine.....but its not that cool looking! let me know if you can, thanks alot!
Great truck! keep up the good work!

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
Nice truck. BigBlue just got those same rims on his truck. He has a Speedway Blue!

NICE! :thumbup:
Yeah, his truck is where I got the whole idea from. I have the same rims and tires that he has. Same size and everything. I really like that red with the rims.

Thanks for the inspiration!! :whatwhat:

·
TRiPLE6
2005 Tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ROOSTER217 The skull hitch cover on my truck I got it on Ebay.. about two months before I got the truck. It is from a co. called hitch craft. They had some realy cool looking stuff... But I haven't seen anything from them since. I wanted to buy another one just is case this one gets ripped off but no such luck. I love this one it has great detail and its rather big.

Thanks for all the GREAT feedback Everyone!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :lol:

·
Feelin the Flow
Tacoma
103 Posts
Finally another Radiant Red... I was beginning to think i was the only one that had one...
I :heart: my firetruck

·
Profound!
198 Posts
I love it!

Did you do anything to level out your truck or, like Bigblue, is yours stock height?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I Like the mostly shaved emblems on the tailgate.

Can't read the small TOYOTA above the TACOMA from the same distance anyway.

I only have the TACOMA on the doors and tailgate the rest are gone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts