Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking for a Brush Bar/ Push Bar for my Tacoma. I had done some light wheeling and ended up scraping up my front bumper. I would like to add some front end protection, but don't need to go to an ARB bull bar or anything that heavy. I had seen a front bar that was on a Tacoma on the Arctic Trucks web site and want to know who makes it? I tried to e-mail them but I guess I cant e-mail to Iceland:dunno: . Can anyone help me out on this??
Here is the link http://www.arctictrucks.com/?PageID=1055
Sorry I am too stupid to figure out how to post the pic.
Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So its not just me?:lol: Not so worried about posting the pic as I am identifying the brush bar....Anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. If I ever figure out who makes it and I buy it, I won't being putting on lights. I think those lights might be too big for that bar anyway as far as looks go.

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts
those are sweet sweet trucks , wish i could get my tacoma and lancruiser over to them :thumbup: . I clicked on the email link and it worked for me maybe your computers are pissed at you :confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
taco B said:
those are sweet sweet trucks , wish i could get my tacoma and lancruiser over to them :thumbup: . I clicked on the email link and it worked for me maybe your computers are pissed at you :confused:
I think those trucks look awesome. The link worked to send an e-mail, but it would not let it go through.

·
Registered
05 taco
200 Posts
oh ok my bad then 75 cruiser. BOOO on iceland, but since they can make nice trucks it evens out :lol:

·
And My Dog Remington
725 Posts
1.5" lift and fenders to fit 35's? Did i do the math right? 40mm=1.5"?:confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nicky9 said:

What kind of flares are those? Bushwhackers doesnt make em for the double cab.
I thin that truck looks bad ass!
They almost look stock from the side, but from the angled view you can see that they stick out pretty far.

·
And My Dog Remington
725 Posts
Sorry didnt mean to hyjack the thread... I like those flares though! And the light bar up front

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No big deal. Just glad to finally have a pic posted so someone can identify both the flares and the front bar. I am guessing Adventure North might be able to solve this one.

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Arctic Trucks design and build all their own fenders. As for the light bar I have no idea. Most likely it's made by some european company or in house by Arctic Truck themselves.

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
Nicky9 said:
1.5" lift and fenders to fit 35's? Did i do the math right? 40mm=1.5"?:confused:
Yep you did the math right. People always think you need big suspension lifts to fit taller tires. That's not the case at all, what you need is more fender clearance. When you add a suspension lift all you change is the resting position of the tires, essentially you just push everything down, the suspension still moves through the same plain of motion as it did stock though so nothing has really changed in terms of clearance. Stuff a tire with a 3" suspension lift and it will be in the same place as it would be if you stuffed a tire without a lift. Open up the fenders however and you will be able to fit a taller tire.

·
money pit
337 Posts
damn ive been lookin for a bar and i just found the one i want to get but nobody knows who makes it, thats sucks. hopefully someone will know down the road

·
Offical Tacoma Driver
2008 Indigo DC LB
157 Posts
Might Be These Guys

Hey, first post here. Kidda funny I don't even own a Tacoma. As soon as I sell the civic, one will be mine. Anyways, I am not sure about that peticular light bar but alot of the bars on the Artic Truck website, like the one on the Hilux, come from a company in Isreal. But they do have a branch here in the states. Here are both websites.

http://www.tal-and-hadas.com/

http://www.thoffroad.com/

I asked the lady from the US branch if they plan on making that bar for the 05-07 Tacoma, and she said that it was in the works.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I want a set of those flares. Anyone have a link to their site?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Disregard the link request. I went to the artic truck site and it appears the flares are from EGR. I just sent them and email requesting info on a 4-door short bed application. Post back when I hear something. Nothing listed on that site regarding the bumper bar.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts