Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my new ride yesterday, see ya guys... it's been fun! :sosad:

JK JK! LOLz I'm keeping my car, too many problems to have it on the road and I needed something reliable to drive in the meantime, so I picked up an 01 Protege ES from my cousin. :D Please don't ban me bros (I'll ban myself, LOL!) I'm still coming to the Toronto east end meets but I will park it by the AMC theatres where the Toronto Protege club parks their rides. :lol:

Here it is coming home yesterday

Wheels are now off my old GTS and on the Protege. Not loving the SUV height but it will have to do for now. Old school meets new school. :smokin:

Brotherly love, I think the GTS is jealous... but hey what can you do. :lol:

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
wow... lulz, I posted this like 9hrs ago and no replies; no love for the Proteges. :yikes: :lol:

at least someone could've came on and said... GTFO REN! :slap: :lol:

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
nice little car, man. the protege is actually comfortable and a pretty good commuter :thumbup:

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
GTFO REN!

Ford engine ftw! haha have fun with that lil thing.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Not bad.... now you'll just blend in with all other silver and beige cars out there :lol:

I hear they have pretty good suspension tuning right from the factory.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
lower or gtfo ren :lol:

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
As long as you like it... that damn protoge club has so many cars already they dont need 1 more

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOLz yeah... need some Eibach springs for it, I hear they're decent on these cars. I have minor rattling from the back which is most likely the bushings on the sway bars, and of course the damn heat shields gotta go as they also rattle.

Which protege club do you speak of? I'm already on toproteges, not sure if there are any other sites.

I also need to get either an intake or a K&N filter and I'm set. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts