Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
It lists the part number--AW1064L004-DCM.
Check and see if there are different parts for Japan and USA. There have been other custom wood whells over the years. Check the archives here. Seems like a lot of money for a steering wheel, especially when it appears only the top portion is wood. Your money, but you can buy a lot of wheel covers for that kind of money. Might even have someone cover it in leather......I wouldn't be buying this, but then it's your money.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Toyodiy.com.... cross reference part numbers. Easy. It may not be the same anymore... but for gen 3 camry's if the steering wheel came off of a car with a VIN number that started with a J, it's a japan build wheel and will ONLY take Japan build airbags. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I ordered this exact wheel from this exact seller. The seller never shipped it, nor responded to any emails. I currently have a dispute open with eBay to get my money back this week. If you look at their feedback this has been happening recently with them.

·
07 Camry SE & 03 Acura TL
'07 Camry SE
98 Posts
I'd like to get a wood wheel also. got used to one in my TL.

anyhow, I'll keep and eye on this thread. I did a search and came up almost empty. found some at $299 but that is way to expensive.

btw, do all XLEs have wood steering wheels?

·
Registered
262 Posts
btw, do all XLEs have wood steering wheels?
I have a 07 XLE and it didn't come with wood steering wheel.I think none of them came with this option no matter the trim level.I believe it is only a JDM Camry model option.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
just wait for njerald to come by. he had the wooden one i believe.

i got rid of all my wood. if it was dark birds eye maple i would of left it though lol.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Had my wood wheel for 3 years. It's great....

Get off your butt and please SEARCH..

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Can't we all relax and be nice? Please remember the rule about no personal attacks!

·
07 Camry SE & 03 Acura TL
'07 Camry SE
98 Posts
Had my wood wheel for 3 years. It's great....

Get off your butt and please SEARCH..
funny, my post got deleted just as I was ready to edit it. seriously I was gonna edit it, I promise :)

anyhow, my expectations from a 15 year old are probably to high but at least I had hoped he can read. I DID SEARCH.

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts
Swapping steering wheel controls?

So I searched the DIY section and did a couple different searches on here. Anybody know if it is possible to switch out the center controls on a Gen 6 Camry SE. I want to get bluetooth controls on my steering wheel. Can I not do this with the factory radio, no JBL? All I keep finding are threads on how to switch out the lights to LED (Which looks great by the way) Any help appreciated, or a direction to a thread that discusses this would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered this exact wheel from this exact seller. The seller never shipped it, nor responded to any emails. I currently have a dispute open with eBay to get my money back this week. If you look at their feedback this has been happening recently with them.

Any update?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts