Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
$490us!? no way!! but overall nice deal.. and car... its an easy fix to the front side bumper... now mod it up :D

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, how much do you think the damage will cost to fix? Will i need a new wing or can the current one be beaten back into shape?

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dpanda88 said:
$490us!? no way!! but overall nice deal.. and car... its an easy fix to the front side bumper... now mod it up :D

Yeah, $490 US. The guy wanted a quick sale as he was moving to Australia. He even delivered it to my door in freezing fog. :eek:hyeah:

·
Green Gang
camry
595 Posts
nice deal and a great car... does anybody know where to buy the amber sidemakers the orignals camry ones from..? i tryed ebay they don't have thoses.

·
Missing My Camry...
R.I.P 94 camry v6le
118 Posts

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,862 Posts
ejaymclane said:
Also, how much do you think the damage will cost to fix? Will i need a new wing or can the current one be beaten back into shape?
you can probably beat the wing back into shape, then smooth it out and paint. or go to a junk yard a get one for about $35 USD and paint it if they dont have one already white. you can probably fix most of the damage yourself, aside fom doing a decent paint job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts