Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am close to getting a 08 Tacoma 4x4 short bed TRD. I have been checking out this site and getting great info. Thanks for all the help! I hope to be picking it up this week...will post pics soon. Thanks again....

Mick

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,161 Posts
Yeah, what Splicer said.:D

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Hi guys, I am close to getting a 08 Tacoma 4x4 short bed TRD. I have been checking out this site and getting great info. Thanks for all the help! I hope to be picking it up this week...will post pics soon. Thanks again....

Mick

:welcome: However, your introduction should have been here! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome. make sure you research everything before you ask about it. some folks like to jump down your throat if you don't search first...

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
Welcome.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
Welcome. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new truck.

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma TRD Crew
33 Posts
Hello ...

I am new to this forum ... been over at TundraSolutions.com for about 2 years.

Last 2 (of many) Toyotas = Slate 2007, 5.7 RCLB Tundra (Traded in 03-2009) .. and now have a 2009 Silver, TRD, 4 Door Taco (2WD with Locking Rear Diff.)

SOS

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
SOS: Welcome to TN. I surmise that you'll find this a much more active forum for Tacomas than your previous site of choice. Welcome to SOS and Mick!

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma TRD Crew
33 Posts
SOS: Welcome to TN. I surmise that you'll find this a much more active forum for Tacomas than your previous site of choice. Welcome to SOS and Mick!
Thanks for the welcome.

You are correct .. a lot more Tacoma info here.

Since I sold the Tundra and have a Taco now, I will be on this site more and more.

I found this place by following a link at "TS" on Taco set covers. ... :eek:

SOS

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
:welcome: to TN.

SOS, why did you trade your Tundra in? I'm ready to dump mine...soon it will be on its third front diff :headbang:

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma TRD Crew
33 Posts
:welcome: to TN.

SOS, why did you trade your Tundra in? I'm ready to dump mine...soon it will be on its third front diff :headbang:
Thanks for the welcome .....

I have had many Toyota pickups and really liked that 2007 Tundra ... especially the power ....

It was a 2 WD, RC-LB slate, 5.7L base truck that I dressed up with TRD duals, black bushwacker OEM fender flares and some other goodies.

I loved the 2007 and only put about 13k on it in about 20 months.

It was just too big (especially in parking decks) and my needs changed and I wanted a smaller truck.

The 2007 was a super truck and I loved the power ... but the Taco is perfect for me now.

Basically ... my needs changed and I wanted something smaller. This Taco is like my 2004 crew Taco that I like so well.

SOS

PS ... I had a new tranny put in my 2007 Tundra at 500 miles and Toyota Corp. gave me a platinum warranty and treated me very well.
That is why I continue to buy Toyotas and not GM or Ford.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts