Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me: just graduated college, working at first job in the computer industry, just got my first car :D

mine: silver 2004 toyota camry, nothing fancy (couldn't afford anything fancy :( )

mods: none really planned. i'm new to cars so i don't know what mods can be done :p: or how to do them. i saw pretty neon blue lights in someone else's car tho. so i'm looking into that

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
neons are fun, i like them lots, welcome to the board and camnub is right, rims always make car look tight, and if you got the $$$ drop that sucka!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Neons are cool... But don't go overboard... And unlike a lot of people think, they don't make you faster. :p LOL. (Not implying that people on this forum think that, but I actually know people who are like: "Yea I got my neons, now I look cool and go faster!"

If you want to get into performance and add a nice growl to your car, look into an intake and exhaust, and maybe a chip if you feel like goin' a bit more all out. Lowering is always a sweet combined asthetic/performance mod. :thumbup:

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
As a start, you can get some H&R lowering springs and Tokico struts, that'll improve the handling.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Hey Jasper, I knew almost nothing about mods untill I joined TN about 3 months ago.......It is amazing what I have learned. In a couple months, you wil have endless ideas on what to do. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts