Toyota Nation Forum banner

New to the site!

1938 Views 24 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  white07cam
Howdy... I'm new to this site and have been lurking around for a little bit and haven't introduced myself yet. I currently own a 2007 Toyota Camry, and heard this is the place to be. Haha, anyway, today I just got my new tires/wheels put on so I figured I'd share a quick picture. I took it with my phone, so it's not the best quality. I'll hopefully get some better pics up, maybe when I get some new springs and clean it. ;)

See less See more
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
wow i love the rims! are those the mille miglia's or something? time to drop it and put the SE kit on!

edit: and is your front windshield tinted or is it just the glare?
Couple comments.

Welcome to TN. Now that you're here, you are not going to stop fixing up your car. period. We will force u to keep modifying :)

Secondly, you have a nice camera on your phone haha

Third, those are some nice rims. Looks like 20'x8.5? I hope your offset is the correct ones. Theres a 1 username here that rubs without a drop. Theres another whose on 20's, dropped his car 2.5 inches, and doesn't rub at all. It all matters about your offset + tires.

Just wanted to welcome you, nice choice with color red + rims. Your car looks really nice, even w/ that simple mod. Keep up the good work!
Welcome to TN!

Great looking car and awesome wheels.

I dont know if its just the way the pic was taken, But if you squint your eyes, It looks like a Yaris.
Those wheels suit the looks of your car beautifully.Do you know how much they weigh?They look kinda heavy.
First off, thanks for all the quick comments and compliments, I appreciate it!

edit: and is your front windshield tinted or is it just the glare?

I have 35% on windshield, and 15 on the rest.

--

Couple comments.

Welcome to TN. Now that you're here, you are not going to stop fixing up your car. period. We will force u to keep modifying :)

Secondly, you have a nice camera on your phone haha

Third, those are some nice rims. Looks like 20'x8.5? I hope your offset is the correct ones. Theres a 1 username here that rubs without a drop. Theres another whose on 20's, dropped his car 2.5 inches, and doesn't rub at all. It all matters about your offset + tires.

Just wanted to welcome you, nice choice with color red + rims. Your car looks really nice, even w/ that simple mod. Keep up the good work!
Believe it or not, they are 19x8.5 with 38mm offset (it's a good guess though because they seem to measure out to 20" from lip to lip). Apparently the wheels are also considered "lightweight" at 27lbs, but I don't know too much about wheel weight. I have them on Toyo Proxes T1-R (225/40/19) and so far they ride great. Doesn't seem like a rough ride at all so far considering we have a lot of bumps here in the burgh! ;)

P.S. The camera phone is from the iPhone by the way, haha.
those are some nice rims! where did you get those from?
Welcome and nice looking wheels.
welcome, great car and wheels........now lower it! haha
nice car...wheels sorta look like GS wheels. Time for a drop, fogs and SE grille!
Amen to that...those are most likely the next mods soon here!
haha peer pressure always work.....next few weeks you will see his car is slammed on CO's with se grille, fogs, hid retro, lip kit haha
First off, thanks for all the quick comments and compliments, I appreciate it!

I have 35% on windshield, and 15 on the rest.

--

Believe it or not, they are 19x8.5 with 38mm offset (it's a good guess though because they seem to measure out to 20" from lip to lip). Apparently the wheels are also considered "lightweight" at 27lbs, but I don't know too much about wheel weight. I have them on Toyo Proxes T1-R (225/40/19) and so far they ride great. Doesn't seem like a rough ride at all so far considering we have a lot of bumps here in the burgh! ;)

P.S. The camera phone is from the iPhone by the way, haha.
Welcome aboard... so thats how the miglias look on a camry... hehe, always wondered... and to give you a perspective... my 18's weigh ~18-19 lbs
How does it ride on the roads in Pittsburgh?
The wheels are actually called "Sport Edition KV5's". I got them from tirerack.com for a good price, and they turned out good.

I just took it for another spin and I'd say the ride is a little more firmer on the bumps, but I honestly hardly know a difference. I'm movin down to FL over the summer, so I figure the tires will be appropriate...besides with global warming here, we don't get snow anymore. :lol:

Thanks again for the compliments! I look forward to keep modding!
The wheels are actually called "Sport Edition KV5's". I got them from tirerack.com for a good price, and they turned out good.

I just took it for another spin and I'd say the ride is a little more firmer on the bumps, but I honestly hardly know a difference. I'm movin down to FL over the summer, so I figure the tires will be appropriate...besides with global warming here, we don't get snow anymore. :lol:

Thanks again for the compliments! I look forward to keep modding!
Agree with everybody else here - nice looking rims and car. And I like you decided to save some money and went with the Sport Edition and ordered from TireRack. I can only recommend their service - very good. looking at your car, these 19" are now on my list for my summer setup.
Very nice looking rims! Welcome to TN.
Thanks! I actually just ordered the TRD springs for it, so we'll see!

Hopefully I don't become too addicted to modding this thing..... :lol:
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.