Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie to this forum and to Toyota's. I have posted many times on other car forums. As with all of my cars, I have purchased them to meet my lifestyle. I currently am driving an Acura TSX and love it, but my lifestyle is about to change again. I am on the verge of retirement and have a winter home in the Phoenix AZ area. We love to golf and so do a lot of our vistor friends. Hence the need to purchase a vehicle that can have four adults and four sets of golf clubs at the same time. I rather not have a SUV or a van, although they would meet the criteria.

I am seriously considering getting a Venza V6 with the navi. It has a great front seat, a spacious and comfortable back seat and tons of room in the back. It has all of the features I am looking for, it is easy for my elderly parents to get into and has lots of power to tow a possible future boat.

I have test driven it a couple of times. It rides okay, but I would never describe it as nimble. I am strongly considering buying my first Toyota and would like to know what current Venza owners think of their ride?

Thanks for letting me have the opportunity of joining your forum. I will also post a very similar message in a more appropriate thread.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Welcome to the nation! I think if you buy the Venza or another Toyota you'll find they're worth the money. I've got two, and have never regretted buying either. In fact, my Highlander is the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned. Good luck on your research! :thumbsup:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
:welcome: aboard!!

Best of luck with making your decision. There's a lot of info here, so it should make it a bit easier to decide. Regardless of what you buy, feel free to post some photos afterwards :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts