Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been lurking around the forms and the internet trying to figure out how to fix my 1992 Paseo. I'm in a state that does vehicle inspections and my car failed due to the spoiler brake light not working and my shoulder seat belt (driver's side) fraying. I was able to fix the brake light, just solder in a new strip of LEDs, but I am not able to find a replacement to the belt assembly. I went to a junkyard and found a belt assembly off of a 95 Paseo for the passenger side but, it seems that it's not interchangeable with the driver's side. I also went on to the online looking for the part on the Toyota part store that everyone mentions but they don't have it either. If anyone has some parts laying around that involves the seat belt assembly I am willing to buy. Also if anyone lives on the west coast of the US near a Pick-N-Pull junkyard and is willing to pull the part off of a Paseo over there I would greatly appreciate it and buy it off you.

Tldr; 1992 Paseo, need front seat, driver's side shoulder belt assembly to pass inspection.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wouldnt a tercel seat belt work?
I'm sure a 91-94 would work on a first gen paseo since 99% of every interior is interchangeable between the two
I used the seats from a 92 paseo in my 2nd gen tercel (95-99) and they bolted right in

Make sure you grab the belt and the latch because they might not lock unless they're the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.