Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Toyota Parts Gurl!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the members of Toyota Nation! I'm a Toyota Girl at heart so hit me up for questions, comments or suggestions!
QueenB :D

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
Hey QueenB, I hear you make a mean bannana pudding. Is that true?

can you make bannana pudding?

I also hear you are a totally awesome parts person too.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Toyota Parts Gurl!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why yes, yes it's true!! I do make a mean banana pudding! As far as the "awesome parts person" goes......hey, you know what THEY say!!
I heard that YOU knew about Toyotas when they were called YODAs? Is that true??

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
yep, they didn't even make a decent automatic. It seems just like yesterday that they were only 2cyl :) and we were "THAT OTHER CAR COMPANY" now look at us.

Why yes, yes it's true!! I do make a mean banana pudding! As far as the "awesome parts person" goes......hey, you know what THEY say!!
I heard that YOU knew about Toyotas when they were called YODAs? Is that true??

·
This Space For Rent
14,150 Posts
Welcome to the Nation, folks, glad to have you all on board here! Wow, you guys have a lot of people working the internet parts dept. there!

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
Hey humanoid,
yea I like to spread the fun:D I am and have enjoyed this forum so far. Not only have I passed on my knowledge, but have learned along the way. My staff is here to assist the members, and we all go on when we can. I like to express to everyone that we are here to assist the members in any way we can. Not just for parts sales, but to truly be of assistance :thumbsup:.

Welcome to the Nation, folks, glad to have you all on board here! Wow, you guys have a lot of people working the internet parts dept. there!

·
Toyota Parts Gurl!
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi humanoid,
I'm glad to be here also. I've been a die hard Toyota customer for a while. I found out about this forum and wanna do my part. There's a lot of info here and I'm all for learning something new EVERY day!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts