Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10" Rolla XRS 2.4L A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to TN forums, Need ideas for my rolla. UPDATED

Hi everyone a buddy of mine recommended I join a forum for ideas on what to do next to my rolla. I drive a what I like to call "Gun Metal Gray" 2010 Rolla XRS 2.4L Auto

Current Mods:
20% Tinted Windows
Mounted GPS above Dash with hidden power cable.
Red Underglow (Removed)
Interior Red LED lighting on floor, vents, doors, ect.
10" Fusion sub mounted in trunk
WeatherTech Rain guards
Body side molding
Yellow HID fogs
Borla cat back
Pivot 3 Throttle Control

Wanted Mods:
CIA or SRI (need suggestions)
Replace JBL System with touch screen
Blacked out rims (need suggestions)

I need some more ideas anyone got and recommendations?

- Dan

I will upload a video of my exhaust when I get a chance.

Heres my rolla before tint and fogs

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
:welcome: to TN!

Stock color is called Magnetic Gray Metallic fyi.

DROP IT!!!!! Springs/Coilovers
Exhaust (MagnaFlow/Borla seem to be top 2 on here, love my MagnaFlow!)

2 mods that I LOVE!

Check out "What did you do to your Corolla today" and "Pics of 10th Gen" threads to get some ideas.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
You can start by checking out the stickied threads at the top. There is a lot of information contained in those to get you ideas.

You should pick up the Pivot 3 throttle controller and an automatic transmission shift controller.

Lower it on S-Tech springs or coilovers, get some nice wheels and call it a day.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
:welcome: to TN as well!

Flawed and Phat have the right ideas here.

Most members here like to drop their car and either add a exhaust and intake, or the combination of the two.

I know that that throttle controllers have been popular as a modification in performance recently :thumbsup:

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
:welcome: to TN and again do what everyone else already said and look at the xrs parts list for ideas....should be on this page actually:thumbsup:

and you have red underglow?:ugh3: please tell me that you at least dont drive with them on.... my opinion of underglow.....:facepalm: but if its only for like car meets and such, sure i guess its fine

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,777 Posts
:welcome: to TN. Look around the threads & you will get many ideas that suit you & your taste. If you like a great handling car too than add lowering springs & suspension bars from TRD & Ultra Racing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10" Rolla XRS 2.4L A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought

Borla Stainless Steel Rear Section

http://www.borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=11795&ref=cat

and

pivot 3 Drive throttle controller

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160474835192&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

for my rolla. cant wait to put everything in.

next step possibly cold air intake, any suggestions on brand?

msncorolla42, I deff don't drive with it on, mostly use it for showing off when parked since it matches the red LED interior lighting Ive installed.

- Dan

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
Wait for K-Sport Coilovers.
Cold Air - Injen.
Short Ram - I personally like my fujita it was only $160.
Wheels - Anything but reps. Make sure to get a good size/fitment.

·
The random one
2010 Corolla CE
523 Posts
Just bought

Borla Stainless Steel Rear Section

http://www.borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=11795&ref=cat

and

pivot 3 Drive throttle controller

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160474835192&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

for my rolla. cant wait to put everything in.

next step possibly cold air intake, any suggestions on brand?

msncorolla42, I deff don't drive with it on, mostly use it for showing off when parked since it matches the red LED interior lighting Ive installed.

- Dan
can you post a sound clip when the exhaust is installed?

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla XRS
111 Posts
go with the cold air intake rather than a ram intake. ram is more just for sound and looks than performance. cold air intake gives you more hp gains than ram. we may only be talking 3-5 hp difference between ram & cold air but if your going to shell out the money why not get the better one. Get a dry filter too. they are easier to clean just vacuum it and the oiled filters can kill mass air flow sensors, the oil covers it and then you need a new one $250.00+ for the part I dont know if corollas have to have the cpu flashed when the new one is in but if it does dealer only :thumbsdow. :rant: i know i rant alot. o well i like to give as much info as possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts