Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whitney
03 Matrix XRS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
My name is Whitney. I'm new to Toyota Nation. I have an 03 Matrix XRS. She is bone stock and I have taken her to the Dragons Tail or Deals Gap in Tenn. and also the Virginia International Raceway. I've just recently gotten into cars and am really just looking to chat with fellow Matrix owners. I absolutly love my car and all that she is made of. If anyone else has been to either the Dragons Tail of VIR I'd love to chat. Thanks.
Later,
Whitney

·
Registered
03' Matrix XRS 6sp
109 Posts
Welcome. Now start modding that thing and really enjoy it! For modest gains, a SR or CAI and a new cat back exhaust are definites!

:)

·
2006 XRS
2006 Matrix XRS
90 Posts
fingerprints87 said:
Hey,
My name is Whitney. I'm new to Toyota Nation. I have an 03 Matrix XRS. She is bone stock and I have taken her to the Dragons Tail or Deals Gap in Tenn. and also the Virginia International Raceway. I've just recently gotten into cars and am really just looking to chat with fellow Matrix owners. I absolutly love my car and all that she is made of. If anyone else has been to either the Dragons Tail of VIR I'd love to chat. Thanks.
Later,
Whitney
Welcome Whitney! I'm just across Tennessee here in Memphis, so sounds like it may be a good road trip for me.:naughty:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome! So are you learning to race or just watching and learning to start with. If you want to know what to do to make your trix a lot more fun to drive, not to mention faster and improved handling, ask Q's. There's a wealth of modding info here.

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Matrix
21 Posts
Welcome ******

·
yelowroketman
106 Posts
hey, whitney...welcome aboard! bunch of guys on the other forums are planning to go to TOD on May 5...one of them posted a video.....WOW..is the only word I could describe it. I would go but it's too far....

Enjoy your trix:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts