Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. My name is Ken, frinds know me as KK. Definitely not new to the Toyota family, I've been a happy owner since 1979.

First Toyota was a 1977 FJ-40 (wish I still had it). She was my first and by far, the best vehicle I've ever owned. Too bad I left her on the side of a hill back home in WVa. No way to get to her and had to drag her off the hll. So much for the top and cab.

Since then, have been the happy owner of a 1983 RN-38 for 13 years, a 2WD 1992 4Runner for 15 years, a 2WD Tacoma for 2 years, and now a 06 Tundra. My wife's ATF is the 4Runner, but she's currently driving an 08 Highlander Sport.

Toyota is a great family to be in and I'm proud that I've introduced many into the family. I don' see any sense in changing now.

Take care and best wishes to all that are within the family.

KK

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Ken, welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

It's great to have such a dedicated owner with us. I'm sure you'll fit in well here :). There's always loads of information on hand, and plenty of things to do, so feel free to have a look around and get used to everything. If you have any questions about the forums, just let me or one of the other staff members know :thumbsup:

Enjoy! :chug:

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
Hey Hey Hey.

Another Toyota Nerd!

Welcome aboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts