Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Celica
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Bruce and I am currently a student at Vriginia Tech and spend the rest of my time in Maryland.
I have a 1990 Toyota Celica GT that I have put a custom body kit on from Onderground-Design, 17" wheels and tires, new exhaust, short shifter, H&R sport springs, and a short ram intake
Future mods inclued adding 2 10" subs, supercharger, header and possibly a vert. door kit
some pics of what my car looked like when i got it and what it looks like now can be found at www.filebox.vt.edu/users/brucew

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
welcome to TN:D

so did you do all that work yourself? pretty cool either way. how come you had the entire fender off?

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Celica
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the fender had major damage and needed to be replaced also the pump for the washer fluid needed to be replaced

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Hello and welcome! How was the fitment on the kit and qaulity of it? That is where mine was made aswell...

-Rick

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Celica
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the quality of the body kit was excelient, it was in the body shop for 2 1/2 weeks getting the kit put on and paint, the body shop told me that it took them 8 hours to mold the rear skirt into the bumper. Since my car did not come with the factory spoiler I flet that something was missing from the back of the car, and the aluminum wing cost less than a factory style spoiler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts