Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1991 4Runner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone;
My name is Mike, I live in Kingston ON Canada. Been married for 23 years, yes to the same lady, 2 kids; Andrea 22 and Kyle 20, granddaughter by Andrea, Alecia 10 months old.
I retired from the Canadian Military 2 years ago after 27 years service.
I drive a 1991 4Runner since I bought it brand new in Edmonton in 1991. A few mods to it that I've done:
3in body lift;
33in Firestone Destination MTs;
8in Eagle rims;
custom front and rear bumpers; and
Sports Rack roof basket.

That's about if for now, I have other photos of work/projects that I have done and as soon as I figure out how to post photos, I will.

Thanks for letting me be part of your nation.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Welcome to the nation, Mike! We've got a lot of Canadians here on TN, so you're in good company. BTW, I offer a salute to you, which I give anyone who has served their country. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

·
Registered
1991 4Runner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the nation, Mike! We've got a lot of Canadians here on TN, so you're in good company. BTW, I offer a salute to you, which I give anyone who has served their country. :thumbsup:

:welcome:
Thank you sir, glad to be here. And thanks for your salute...only did my small part for my country.

·
Registered
1991 4Runner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great to have you on board!
There are instructions on how to post pics in the sticky in blue.
Welcome to ToyotaNation
And thank you sir. Glad to be allowed in! I'll post some pics ASAP.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the forums!

Great introduction. Your 4Runner sounds nice, looking forward to seeing some photos :cool:. This place is packed full of information, so there's a lot to learn and plenty to do. If you have any questions about the site, just let us know :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy yourself here at TN :chug:

·
Registered
1991 4Runner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mike, welcome to the forums!

Great introduction. Your 4Runner sounds nice, looking forward to seeing some photos :cool:. This place is packed full of information, so there's a lot to learn and plenty to do. If you have any questions about the site, just let us know :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy yourself here at TN :chug:
Thanks Kiwi. I've got 5 photo's posted, somewhere, on here. I was hoping that if you clicked on my avatar that you would be able to see them. Is there somewhere else I should be posting them?

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Thanks Kiwi. I've got 5 photo's posted, somewhere, on here. I was hoping that if you clicked on my avatar that you would be able to see them. Is there somewhere else I should be posting them?
Awesome. I just saw them in your profile album (a relatively new feature here at TN). It looks great! Loving the immaculate paintwork, I bet those spotlights have a great output too.

To get more exposure, you can also post pics in the Gallery, in both the Member Gallery and 4Runner Gallery. Also, if you've got a CarDomain page, you can put a link to it in your signature if you like. Last but not least is the Show & Share forum. If you gather quite a few pics of your ride then this is a great place to show it off to the rest of the community :cool:

·
Registered
1991 4Runner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome. I just saw them in your profile album (a relatively new feature here at TN). It looks great! Loving the immaculate paintwork, I bet those spotlights have a great output too.

To get more exposure, you can also post pics in the Gallery, in both the Member Gallery and 4Runner Gallery. Also, if you've got a CarDomain page, you can put a link to it in your signature if you like. Last but not least is the Show & Share forum. If you gather quite a few pics of your ride then this is a great place to show it off to the rest of the community :cool:
Thanks again Kiwi. I just had some body work and a new paint job last year. I'm trying to keep her in the best possible shape. Yeah those lights sure light up the night time sky. 2 outside one's are actually the 100w each and the inside ones are only 50w each. Sure gets the drivers attention who refuses to shut off his highbeams! I'll going to check out the links you gave me and post my other pics there. Have a good one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts