Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello to everyone here. I drive a 2002 Toyota Tacoma that I purchased brand new two years ago and am glad that I did. I don't think you can beat the quality; my dad and two friends of mine drive Toyotas that are well in excess of ten years old and they are still running great. My dad's 1984 runs very smoothly and is close to 200k mileage.

Do any of you here use the Toyota forum on Delphi?

·
This Space For Rent
14,150 Posts
If you're referring to the TTORA board then yes, I do. It's mainly for wheelers and the like. But if you want a board mainly for Tacos, hit up www.customtacos.com (both for 4x4 and 2wd) and take a look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
humanoid said:
If you're referring to the TTORA board then yes, I do. It's mainly for wheelers and the like. But if you want a board mainly for Tacos, hit up www.customtacos.com (both for 4x4 and 2wd) and take a look.
Yeah, that's the one; TTORA. I have not gone there in a long time; as you say it's more for off roading.

·
Rev Tech Style's 1st Lady
70 Posts
KingofDiamonds said:
Just want to say hello to everyone here. I drive a 2002 Toyota Tacoma that I purchased brand new two years ago and am glad that I did. I don't think you can beat the quality; my dad and two friends of mine drive Toyotas that are well in excess of ten years old and they are still running great. My dad's 1984 runs very smoothly and is close to 200k mileage.

Do any of you here use the Toyota forum on Delphi?
Welcome to TN!!!! :D :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts