Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TN stickers are finally here!

They come in White, Gun Metal and Silver, they're 7" long. See pics below:

Unfortunately I wasn't be able to take pictures of them on a car because it's been raining for the past few days.

To purchase, please visit our TN Store.
http://www.toyotanation.com/store

And of course, all proceeds will go to future TN apparels (ie. Keychains, T-shirts). The more you buy, the more likely we will make more good stuff in the future.

Here's your chance to show your support for us!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
There is no substitute.
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Instructions on how to apply.

Best day to do this is on a warm day. Get a bottle of wiping alcohol in your local drug store, dip small amount on a piece of cloth and wipe your window surface clean. Wait until it gets dry. Tear off the bottom layer slowly and gently in diagnal direction, and stick it to the window. Make sure there's no air bubbles stuck underneath by swiping the surface with a credit card. Tear off the upper layer slowly and gently in diagnal direction.

And of course, be very careful when you wash your car, prevent from rubbing the sticker with a hard object.

·
Registered
Dodge Caravan SE
310 Posts
Hmmm.. Not too hot though.. the vinyl stretches easily on a warm surface.. If you really wanted to take time and make sure you don't get any bubbles, use a mix of water and dish soap. Use just enough soap to add a bit of color to the water and then peel the back and spray the sticky side. This will allow you to position the sticker. Then use a lil squeegee. Not a rubber one but a hard plastic squeegee. By the looks there is a premask on it, so it helps protect the vinyl when you squeegee. Once you have positioned the sticker the way you want, lightly squeegee it down to hold it in place and then use a lil more force to push the water and bubbles out. A clean surface is very important. :D Dirt shows up easily under vinyl. Let the vinyl sit for a few minutes and then squeegee again. Slowly peel the premask off on a diagonal slope. If you notice any bubbles still, wet the vinyl and use your squeegee again to push the bubbles out. ***Make sure to wet the vinyl before squeegeeing directly on it as it will leave burn marks*** :D Or you can use the quick method and do a dry apply, but one the vinyl hits a surface, she sticks good so hope you have it stright :)

·
The terrorist
1990 Corolla SR5
3,058 Posts
Yo! Those look nicer than the old ones! How about an exchange E-Kam ! I return my old ones that I'm not satisfied with and you exchange them for the new ones :lol:

I'm just kidding. I'll probably buy a couple..

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
EKam said:
The TN stickers are finally here!

They're USD$3 each (CDN$5 if you're local), please add $1 if you would like to send me Paypal.

You said "they're", how many do we get for the $3.00????

When will there be T-shirts?? I'm in for at least two of those.
Same design as the sticker in white, on a black shirt. Maybe on the back have it say "Pride in my ride" or something similar. That would be tight!:cool:

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
Re: Re: New Toyota Nation stickers

SmokingTiresV6 said:
You said "they're", how many do we get for the $3.00????
They're=They are=plural=hundreds of stickers

each=Being one of two or more(hundreds) considered individually

Put them together your get...The hundreds of stickers available are $3USD each.

You couldn't figure that out yet clever enough to figure out that USD=American dollars?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Sorry guys. It's late, and I'm kinda tired. Not reading everything 100% right now.

I don't really need english taught to me again.

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
sweet! i'm gonna put a TN sticker on my honda :fruit:

i guess i'll take 1 cos i'm poor :D

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.