Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

i realize that many of you may have had problems with service at your local stores. if that is the case & you live in the east end of the GTA, then i hope i can help.

i am the Service Manager of the new Clarington Toyota in Bowmanville & i am also a car freak who spends a lot of time online. unlike many other new car dealers, i WANT the enthusiast market business!

some of you may have friends who are members of gtasentra.net and some of the truck folks might know some of the southern ontario xterra club at soxc.org
if you talk to these guys or check out their sites, you will see that i am the real deal!

we are scheduled to open on June 2nd, so i look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. feel free to stop by on the way up to lapping days, we are right at Waverly Road & the 401. when i have more opening details, i will post them.

gary grant

· Druken Postwhore
AE92GTS
4,289 Posts
Woot! Congrat on the new opening!:thumbup:

its about time when a dealer starts dealing with enthusiast market...

im a Lube tech from Donvalley North Toyota in Markham.

do you know Pat Barns from Whitby Toyota?
how big is the new dealer?

· The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
21,457 Posts
Nice! another Toyota Dealer in my area.. I'm in Oshawa. :thumbup: :)

I'll be in need of a Timing belt and Water pump.. maybe I'll check you guys out.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TRD - i am new to Toyota, from a nissan/honda background, so i don't know anybody in the Toy world. that will take some time. come and visit me though, because i may need more lube guys over the next few months.

mista & ren, i look forward to meeting you. we are scheduled to open june 2, though we won't likely be up to speed until the next week.

mrq - which panels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.