Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what u think of this, i know its crude, but it convey's my basic idea.

Before

AFTER

There was another person with a Gen5 Camry who posted his layout on here not to long ago, im also considering that as a layout for my car.

What do you guys think of the one above? Basically everything will be nice and neat, the panels will be made of fiberglass except the Subwoofer enclosure, that will be made of 3/4" MDF.

:thumbup:

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
That looks pretty good man. Only thing I would do different is clean up the poop stain. And bag up the crack :lol:

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 2 TV's inside the car....no one Could see them in the trunk :)

Actually im moving the front screen, im gonna try to fiberglass the screen right into the center console, so its a bit more neater looking.

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
think you got the idea from.....fuck it IS my trunk....:lol:, seriously though.....you'll need more artillery to keep up with me

·
The good girl
559 Posts
BrianOwens, copying my baby is not very nice :nono:

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
98tercel_girlie said:
BrianOwens, copying my baby is not very nice :nono:
A girl posted in the A/V forum?!?!?!

...that's a first.

How come girls aren't into good tunes from your car?

It's like every car audio forum there is not one single girl there.

·
The good girl
559 Posts
I know bunch of girls who are into a/v. I'm not that much into it, the fact that I can't install anything is the #1 reason. I woulnd't mind getting a nice audio set for the car but it's not one of my priority. Besides, I have a slow and cheap tercel, I would never invest money into that. I figure the more weight added to the car, the slower it will be! :lol: Maybe my next car though...

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Knailgun said:
think you got the idea from.....fuck it IS my trunk....:lol:, seriously though.....you'll need more artillery to keep up with me
you should be flattered i decided to borrow your idea, i mean i liked it so much i want to use it in my car.

And i havent started building anything yet so i really dont know if thats exactly what im doing.

·
How Ya Like Me Now?
1,346 Posts
I smoke rocks biatch!

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does anyone have a completley glassed-out trunk in thier gen5? lol my fiberglass skills are pretty good, if only i could find a nice warm garage to do it in tho.

·
Registered
toyota camry
1,793 Posts
BrianOwens said:
does anyone have a completley glassed-out trunk in thier gen5? lol my fiberglass skills are pretty good, if only i could find a nice warm garage to do it in tho.
i wouldent do any fiber glassing untill its get warmer outside. i had a bad experience with fiberglass in 50 degree weather

even in a warm garage its not good becuase the resin fumes are bad for u

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lucanhookup said:
even in a warm garage its not good becuase the resin fumes are bad for u
I have a couple respirators but i know what you are saying. I will prolly end up making a temporary box out of MDF and then in may/june and make the glassed version.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i would say the xbox under the passenger seat... im doing it on my gen4 tommrow morning when i get unlazy lol....

im lookin for ideas too... i gotta go buy some wood and get someone with box experience to help me out.. i want to be able to access my spare ( i would think u would too)

looks clean cant wait to see a finished project.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts