Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
yea thats why my first pics had nothign in the middle of the trunk....i also want to acess the spare tire.

And a xbox wont fit under the passenger seat of a Gen5 because of all the electronics and motors built into the seats.

·
How Ya Like Me Now?
1,346 Posts
yea i was about to say, even in the gen 4 theres very little you can fit under the seats

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
I could put an xbox under there.......it is called raising the seat :hammer:

·
Taco Tuesday!
1,604 Posts
BrianOwens said:
yea thats why my first pics had nothign in the middle of the trunk....i also want to acess the spare tire.

And a xbox wont fit under the passenger seat of a Gen5 because of all the electronics and motors built into the seats.
now im interested. access to the spare tire- i wanna see this.

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
^^ what ive seen it done many times.....you just leave space in the middle to make a cut out for for a panel....you lift the panel and there you go Tire acess.

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
oh yea, most cars in general ive seen that done.. i havent seen a Gen5 with that design....doesnt mean they dont exist, i just havent seen one yet.

·
Del The Funky One
763 Posts
Anshu said:
yea i was about to say, even in the gen 4 theres very little you can fit under the seats
Tru Dat!

I can barely get my amps under my seats, let alone a big bulky xbox. PS2 slimline however...I'm almost positive that would fit nearly anywhere.

·
Taco Tuesday!
1,604 Posts
Delay_FTB said:
Tru Dat!

I can barely get my amps under my seats, let alone a big bulky xbox. PS2 slimline however...I'm almost positive that would fit nearly anywhere.
the ps2 slimline has a flip-out disc load, unlike the slide-out tray in the original ps2. so you cant just have the ps2's front showing expecting a tray to slide out. i'd like to see a slim ps2 permanently mounted on a show car, because im interested in how one would access the discs and whatnot...

·
Smell the Audiophiliacity
05 Tacoma
1,226 Posts
LextasyOverdose said:
the ps2 slimline has a flip-out disc load, unlike the slide-out tray in the original ps2. so you cant just have the ps2's front showing expecting a tray to slide out. i'd like to see a slim ps2 permanently mounted on a show car, because im interested in how one would access the discs and whatnot...
It would probably look pretty retarded

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yea the Heatsinks point up to spread heat out and up (heat rises) and then away from the Motherboard.

If you have it upside down, then all the heat is going back into the unit and thus overheating

·
Lex Zues!
95 Camry
4,900 Posts
My friend has a Slim PS2 in his Acura TL. It sin the glovebox.

only pic i have of his car ill see if i can get more of it when his teams site is finished.

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,196 Posts
RedPhoenix said:
My friend has a Slim PS2 in his Acura TL. It sin the glovebox.

only pic i have of his car ill see if i can get more of it when his teams site is finished.
Hey that kinda looks like my TL back home!!! :)

·
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts

remeber these pics.....you ain't seen nuthin yet......
oh, and the Ps2 slimline......

top loader.....only way to work it into the car

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Knailgun that is the setup i want, Very nice look. I may adopt your trunk layout into my car.

·
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
LiquidClen said:
Knailgun - why are your TVs facing the windows....isn't is kind of hard to put them to use that way?
because I already have 2 up front, and after all I only have 2 seats in the car...one for me, and one for a beautiful canadian....no not Ekam...:lol:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts