Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,801 Posts
Thats a lotta work. Did you sand them before you primed and painted them?

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
I kind of like the colour of the primer...kind of goes with my white/red/black theme ...hmmm then again i took all my emblems off :lol:

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
can you tell me how you took the front emblem housing off?

the black part behind the previously chrome emblem in the front.

like, maybe where to insert the..screwdriver? Idk I mean the front chrome one I can just

fishing wire it off, but the housing in which you painted white is kind of tricky for me.

Thanks Kenny in advance!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup just ran outside n got some shoot for u guys, it was paint satin so flashlight will really light it up hehe

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
kenny... i think he ment how do you take off the black textured part thats behind the emblem. mine came off during accident but its pretty much just stick a screw driver and bend the 2 tabs in bit by bit and it'll come off.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts
Nice. 1 pic would of been enough but you give me every angle you can think of. LOL. What you use to stick it back? The double sided tape looks a bit thick and you can see it. Ever thought you using 3M adhesive that comes in a tube and is liquid glue? MrSo0h0o used it for his rear emblem but can get a little messy

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
Yeah the black part behind the front emblem...how do we take it off? Can you post pics where I insert the...screwdriver or whatever, how do I take it out?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts