Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
those are the best rims for an off road taco IMO, if you can afford them. They're some of the lightest(16lbs?), strongest, best looking wheels. Do you rub at all?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those are the best rims for an off road taco IMO, if you can afford them. They're some of the lightest(16lbs?), strongest, best looking wheels. Do you rub at all?
I believe they are 16lbs. Ill check in a few days. I did rub a little. but after trimming the overfenders and plastic guards. I was fine

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice Volks.

Your old Gramlights in the first pic are on my uncle's truck....centercaps??????

As far as scratches go, wheels are wheels and some people have different tastes. I drive on mine, if they get scratched, they get scratched, it aint no show car. The 10 year old set of TE's I have on my 4runner are still straight after all the pot holes and parking blocks at the mall my wife doesn't slow down for and umm they're pretty scratched up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.