Toyota Nation Forum banner

new wagons for 2005...

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Fresco Bob 
#1 ·
new wagons for 2005 that have caught your eyes. there have been a rash o suvs around replacing wagons all together. but i saw the new dodge magnum and it was amazing.

and this thread would be worthless without pics so here are the pics

See less See more
#5 ·
Tru-dat

Gen3cruiser said:
It makes me wanna PUKE!

And those commercials of it beating a lotus piss me off. Dodge sucks.

"Does it got a Hemi?" :lol:

Agreed. The "hemi" has become a joke.

As for the magnum, I test drove one, they are pussys. No power for the size. It's a generic dodge V8 so there is nothing original about it. And much like the 300C, you have to lay down some mad cash to get a decent engine.

But I still love wagons :loove:

#9 ·
thats stupid looking
just like the Crysler (donno how to spell) stupd thing tht looks like a bently

#10 ·
I like it. It looks pissed. I'm looking at an ad right now for one that has the 340HP Hemi in it for about 30K. Not bad for a domestic. I like the styling, and I like the new 300 too. The Hemi is alright, when they went to it they got a good jump in power and a substantial, like 10 or 15% improvement in efficiency over the old wedge design. The Magnum beats the shit out of the old Town & Country, that's for sure. And it looks like more fun to drive than a minivan. Still, it's a little big for what I want, I'm more interested in the Mazda Protege, or the Matrix, or something like that. My gas has to go a long way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.