Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
lol, i like how your taking these pictures in front of some toyota building? :dunno:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
looking good :thumbup:

what wheels are those?

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Factory OEM Carrera Lightweights with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec 225/40/18, 265/35/18... :naughty:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
oooo...the direzza.....let me know how those tires perform. I don't know any body who's actually had a set yet since they're so new.

and I wish I could fit 265s on my car :(

we'll go hit some places up once I get back from nyc.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
How much mileage are you expecting to get out of those tires?

Considering all the poor road conditions in Toronto.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
poor road conditions in TO?? lol...ironic...toronto's roads are like heaven every time I come back from the NYC and NJ roads..

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This class of tires are supposed to last roughly 15k miles per rear set. I don't really care how long they last, but I don't do donuts for fun either.

Have yet to drive it to downtown TO but it's not that bad with stock suspension. My Camry was 2x as bad and it would bottom out very easily. It's difficult to explain how bad it was but suspension tuning does not mean get a set of coilovers and drop the car 2 inches.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
they look okay....i guess you are trying to stay "stock" looking....i'm the opposite...with wheels...i like them to stand out...

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
Hmmmm. I now have to have sex with that car. and then I will be complete. I mean I have already had me a piece of that Asian booty.

Car looks awesome Dickson.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
No pics of the right side of the car?? what are you hiding? :yikes:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
they look okay....i guess you are trying to stay "stock" looking....i'm the opposite...with wheels...i like them to stand out...

yeah...I've never understood that concept either...if I wanted better oem wheels I would have bought the better oem car....but of course, to each his own.

regardless, the car is looking nice :thumbup:

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Nice, first time I've seen pics of your Porsche, Ekam... :D

The Direzzas are nice.. I am rocking them on my Camry right now as well.. Not as wide of course, but they are sure hell of a sticky tire. This is me coming from nothing but R-comps too, and these Direzzas still grip well in comparison with minimal heat to them.

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Direzzas are nice.. I am rocking them on my Camry right now as well.. Not as wide of course, but they are sure hell of a sticky tire. This is me coming from nothing but R-comps too, and these Direzzas still grip well in comparison with minimal heat to them.
Yay, I made the same smart decision as Tony... woohoo... :clap::lol:

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
nice score dickson.......we want brake pics next

1 - 20 of 20 Posts