Toyota Nation Forum banner

Rim Color?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I wanted rims on mine for the longest time so I'm saving up to get some 17" Grams Light 57F-pros.
Those look pretty nice, they would probably be in my top 3 choices for rims if I didn't get these Konigs.

wat are these, they look like motegi mr7s
17" Konig Tantrums. But yes, they do look similar.

:thumbup::clap:man those are some sexy rim you got there who ever sold you those must have good taste:D sorry it didn't come with center cap some person stole them when i had them on my car:disappoin you should got buy some toyota center cap i think they should fit it.

dave
You do have good taste in rims. Thanks for the easy transaction! I'm in the process of looking for some center caps but I'm low on money:sosad:

The other day when you were leaving my house, I thought " Ugly hubs..how weird he doesn't get some wheels"...hahahaha Leave them like that, the car looks very clean...

Discussion starter · #25 ·
The other day when you were leaving my house, I thought " Ugly hubs..how weird he doesn't get some wheels"...hahahaha Leave them like that, the car looks very clean...
Yeah, I wasn't expecting to get rims for the Camry. Glad you like the muffler, even though it's quiet:lol:
Leave em :thumbsup:
Yeah, silver seems to be the best color for this setup. I'll leave them for now..

car looks good - now get some lowering springs on there!
If only the drop was more than 1.2". Wish I had gone with coilovers but I have no money left.:disappoin

Car looks good. Definately leave the rims like that.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.