Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
straight cash homie
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New 3-banger looks a lot more advanced than my ancient 1NZ (electric water pump, etc)

Interesting looking hybrid guts

Just a baby

Suspension looks very similar to mine

Whoa, sporty

Taken from:

·
straight cash homie
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the rear doors/rear end could maybe have a slightly better design to it but I think it is something I could get used to. She doesn't look to bad and I would be willing to get one.
Unfortunately, we're not getting them here. We get the Mazda 2 lol

·
Newbie One Kanobi
2003 Toyota ECHO!!
8,804 Posts
I think the rear doors/rear end could maybe have a slightly better design to it but I think it is something I could get used to. She doesn't look to bad and I would be willing to get one.
The interior is nice granted IF it were to come to the US in theory they would water it down. Which sucks but I understand hitting a certain price point and market of course.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
6,876 Posts

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
6,876 Posts
They will buy them in Europe. The problem for us is we don't get it at all.
Though how many people in Europe need a full sized pickup truck? Unfortunately for us so to speak... non-Suburban type Crossover/SUV's may eventually reach the "ricer" or "modified" status. I look forward to that day. 🤪

·
straight cash homie
19,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Though how many people in Europe need a full sized pickup truck? Unfortunately for us so to speak... non-Suburban type Crossover/SUV's may eventually reach the "ricer" or "modified" status. I look forward to that day. 🤪
Um ok.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,704 Posts

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102, 2018 ZRE182
1,919 Posts
Surprised they went with a 3-cylinder, wonder if it's going to be a slightly bored/stroked version of the M15A (itself basically 3/4s of the Corolla's M20A) or another completely different one (all of Toyota's previous 3-cylinders have only been around the 1.0L mark, destined for Daihatsu), and it isn't a homologation-type deal since the WRC Yaris uses a 4-cylinder, not a 3 (still 1.6L though)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts