Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Automotive News...

Toyota moves forward with new slogan

With the slogan "Moving Forward," Toyota Division launched a brand marketing campaign on Tuesday. Moving Forward is designed to show how the automaker fits into its customers' lives. It replaces "Get the feeling," which Toyota used for the past three years.

Jeff

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Yeah... moving forward in an fuel efficient, underpowered grocery getter econobox only fit for older people with no interest in performance ;)

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
lcarocha said:
Yeah... moving forward in an fuel efficient, underpowered grocery getter econobox only fit for older people with no interest in performance ;)
That's what Toyotas have always been known for. Since the Supra in '97, they haven't really been known for performance. get a Lex if you want performance. Their new "AMG" style branch will have some wicked cars out in the next year or two.

It's a good slogan considering the market they are aiming for.

Nice find Hatch:thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Ah..I saw a commercial with the new slogan. there is this kid driving and his girlfriends dad is in the passenger seat with the girlfriend in the back seat. the two kids look nervous and the kids driving appologizes to the dad about making a joke about attorneys...I kinda missed that part. they are in a XLE cam.... and instead of the 'get the feeling' they say 'moving forward'.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Yeah i just saw the commercial about the lawyer joke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts