Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone i am new here, i own a 93 toyota corolla and i am planning on makeing it a nice car, i was wondering were i could find mods for it because ebay is about the only place i have found so far and i dont really trust the parts that well. Well thanks and happy driving!
Tuck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thank you

Acctually it really is a nice car, the inside of the car looks pretty much brand new, it is mint, the out side has a few marks and scuffs but nothing an 11 year old car should complain about. I have alot of hopes and dreams for this car and hope i can make then come true with the small amout of money i have. At the rate i am going now it may take a few years. I origonally wanted a supra, but then found out it was way out of my price range and then i decided i was going to buy one and do an engine swap. However i would also hve to make my fwd corolla into a rwd corolla and cut a big whole in my floor for the tranny and probably do a tone of fabrication in the engine compartment. I figured once i did all of that the chance of me acctually being able to leave the line without compleatly burning my tires off were slim to none since the car is so light. So yeah i throug that idea out the door, well at least for awhile. I am still thinking of maybe getting a diffrent one to do it to. But now i have the dilema of what to do cause my engine has 118 thousand miles and i really dont want to do anything to drastic to it and blow it. So i was thinking of swapping with a turbo 1.8 but i still am not sure. Well now hat i have rambled forever i am going to go.
Later
Tuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.