Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, new to this site...I drive a 1986 Corolla GTS but had it for about a year and half now. Past few months i finally got it on the road, but i spent a year restoring it best i could from paint/body work and 20v ST/BT swap while finishing my senior year of college.

heres a teaser pic...until i organize and compress my buildup from ectoyotas.com and post it up over here

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Nice job on the restoration. You've got got a lot of dedication and patience to see the process through...wish I had your level of dedication to pursue projects like that. I think you'll find the forums helpful to you.

:welcome: to Toyota Nation!

TrailDust

·
Corolla Enthusiast
87 and 06 Corolla
49 Posts
WOW that is clean, Any chance you can gimme sum tip on bringing out that factory shine.???

·
Corolla Enthusiast
87 and 06 Corolla
49 Posts
Do you by anychance have the stock motor since you did the swap??? man i got a carb 4ac ......and are you willing to sell the stock motor????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, sorry havnt been on here in a while, busy working pretty much 7 days a week at times and going out drifting when im free or working/fixing the AE86

uhhh yea i have the old 4ag long block but its missing some parts that i sold. You should check out www.ectoyotas.com/forum for local parts :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts