Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The good girl
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Some people told me to come and check out this board, so here I am!

Me: University student from Ottawa, Ont. I'm looking to learn more about cars in general and meet new people eventually!

Mines: The very first car of my life, a black 98 Tercel CE

Mods: Car is currently lowered and is sportin' 17'' Icon rims. Other than that, my car will stay stock, unless it ever becomes a project car in a few years.

C ya! ;)

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
welcome to TN:D

got any pics of your tercel? youve come to the right place if you wanna learn:cool:
what are you taking at uni?

·
Registered
1991 Celica GTS
125 Posts
welcome to TN,

if you want to learn, this is the place. I've been here a week and my cranium has already begun leaking its lubricants out my ears. Oh,... wait, I forgot to use a q-tip this morning!

No really there are some very informative people here. Just learn to use that search button. It will save you some serious time.:)

can't wait to see the pics. Sounds nice already:cool:

·
The good girl
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have pictures of my car however i'm not exactly sure how to post them on here. Anybody can host them for me?

I'm studying in communications for now but i'm going through a ''is this really for me'' phase right now so I might eventually switch and go in business management.

btw, i'm 21 and a female, my name is Natalie or just Nat!

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
was up nat long time no hear how have you been. i told you TN was the best place to go:D you should check your messages cause i was waiting for an hour and you never showed up but i'm ok.

j/k i have no idea who you are but welcome to TN rated best information site for toyota,lexus,and scion on earth

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
^ :lol: ^ haha

98tercel_girlie you can get free hosting at cardomain.com and photobucket.com(sp?) or pm me and ill host em for ya

·
The good girl
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided to stop being lazy and created a page on cardomain...

My ride

Few pics of my car there. Enjoy!

Nat ;)

·
The good girl
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
millerjtime06: awww are you serious?

Ok I give up to this internet picture thingy! :(

Nat

·
The good girl
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^
Is that suppose to be a compliment?
:p:

Yeah my rims seem a bit huge but in real it looks just right! At least my car doesn't look like every other tercel out there anymore!

Nat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts