Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest pics of my Custom CAI and some new Tweeters!!! lots of big pics so 56k=no no

4K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Nick 
paradizecityz said:
yes very true, and also all my friends that sat in my car also really like the sound so yes i am happy and my friends are happy hehe lol
I am not trying to be an ass, but just because all your friends sat in it and thought it sounded good doesnt mean they know what a good stereo sounds like.

And as silver streak said, you cant just put tweeters anywhere. And not only do you have to have good imaging, if they are 6 inches from your head all your going to hear is highs.

And what is Sona a knock off of? Sonance?

paradizecityz said:
yes my friends do kno wat a good stereo sounds becuz they have their own audio store and they host sound competition here in my city

Well, I have plenty of Stereo shops around my way. And they have
"sound competitions?" too. And they dont know shit. They sell garbage. And they do awful installs.

People like you are what keep them in business.

I work at a conveniance store that sells milk, that doesnt mean I know how to milk a cow.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I dont give a shit what your friends say, I dont know you, I dont know your friends. Your tweeters are improperly placed. Period. Argue all you want, its very apparent that you know nothing about stereos at all. So you need to stop acting like you do.

Nice comeback... Dont try and prove me wrong or anything crazy like that. Now hopefully its not just me who thinks your a moron, its everyone.

Cmon Nick. I know your all about lockin threads, I havent seen much productive come out of this other than people insulting this guy. :disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.