Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
:confused: i think thats his resonator

oh and as for the tweeters i've seen tweeters with max 300 but with an rms at 175.

and you proved there are tweeters out there with 200watts max and 100watts rms. so quit bashing on the guy:slap:

any way i agree it would be safe to move those some where that there is less off a chance of them getting hit

2wickedtoyz said:
:eek:h and as for the tweeters i've seen tweeters with max 300 but with an rms at 175.

and you proved there are tweeters out there with 200watts max and 100watts rms. so quit bashing on the guy
1) Show me.

2) No, I didn't. Show me.

[EDIT]

Just some food for thought, if you had tweeters rated at 125 watts RMS, I'd like to see the AMPLIFIER that drives 'em. I mean, c'mon. Who needs a crossover? Just...y'know...get a separate 2-channel amp to run a pair of tweeters.... :rolleyes:

i was thinking about doing the same thing to my car by flushing some tweeters in my rear deck

the more i thought about doing it, the more i realized it probably woudn't make a difference sitting on the rear deck, plus i didnt want to chance cutting my deck and risk mucking it all up

was thinking about putting em on the rear passenger doors or the front seat belt covers, but flushing em would be too hard and surface mounting them would look weird

edit: i have Earthquake tweeters in the front that are as clear as a bell :cool:

Discussion starter · #26 · (Edited)
TakeABao said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

:lol:

Before I absolutely tear you to shreds about your tweeters having a whopping ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE WATT RMS RATING, do us a favor.

Post some pics of the packaging your tweets came with. Hell, post a website where they have this ridiculous RMS rating.

Then...

http://www.caraudio.com

Go ahead if you're zealous and ask some folks what they think about your magical tweeters.

[EDIT]

Btw, did you just divide the MAX rating by 2 to get your RMS rating??!? :lol:
TakeABao said:
1) Show me.

2) No, I didn't. Show me.

[EDIT]

Just some food for thought, if you had tweeters rated at 125 watts RMS, I'd like to see the AMPLIFIER that drives 'em. I mean, c'mon. Who needs a crossover? Just...y'know...get a separate 2-channel amp to run a pair of tweeters.... :rolleyes:
1) its offbrand so it dont have a site to show u and
2) so i looked on the site http://caraudio.com and i already found some kicker and rockford fosgate tweeters wit 200 watt max and 100 watt rms so like u said, u wanted me to show u and there u go :)

o yea just found another one, one by earthquake and its rms power range is 200 watts

paradizecityz said:
yes my friends do kno wat a good stereo sounds becuz they have their own audio store and they host sound competition here in my city

Well, I have plenty of Stereo shops around my way. And they have
"sound competitions?" too. And they dont know shit. They sell garbage. And they do awful installs.

People like you are what keep them in business.

I work at a conveniance store that sells milk, that doesnt mean I know how to milk a cow.

Discussion starter · #30 · (Edited)
2wickedtoyz said:
paradizecityz: i think he was talking to me but here is a link to some tweeters from that site you posted:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=11916

WhiteR: it wouldn't be hard to mount them just take your time and they'll come out nice

yea i saw those already, i also found a 200 watt rms one on there :D

AMScamrySE said:
Well, I have plenty of Stereo shops around my way. And they have
"sound competitions?" too. And they dont know shit. They sell garbage. And they do awful installs.

People like you are what keep them in business.

I work at a conveniance store that sells milk, that doesnt mean I know how to milk a cow.

ook rite....yea my friends kno nothin about audio considerin they have one of the biggest sound competitions in my city :lol:

:note: o yea forgot to mention, i couldnt find the site the other day so i thought it was a local store but i have a friend that works up at cartronix and then i just let another one of my friends to listen in and he liked it and he is manager at cartoys :D

Maybe you misunderstood me. I dont give a shit what your friends say, I dont know you, I dont know your friends. Your tweeters are improperly placed. Period. Argue all you want, its very apparent that you know nothing about stereos at all. So you need to stop acting like you do.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
AMScamrySE said:
Maybe you misunderstood me. I dont give a shit what your friends say, I dont know you, I dont know your friends. Your tweeters are improperly placed. Period. Argue all you want, its very apparent that you know nothing about stereos at all. So you need to stop acting like you do.

:rofl: haha u are very funny :lol:
this is for u, u really deserve this :clap:
funny funny guy sayin that

Nice comeback... Dont try and prove me wrong or anything crazy like that. Now hopefully its not just me who thinks your a moron, its everyone.

Cmon Nick. I know your all about lockin threads, I havent seen much productive come out of this other than people insulting this guy. :disappoin

Discussion starter · #35 ·
AMScamrySE said:
Nice comeback... Dont try and prove me wrong or anything crazy like that. Now hopefully its not just me who thinks your a moron, its everyone.
u kno wat really are funny cuz from the begginnin, i havent even started to say anythin bad about u but i guess u cant understand huh, u started off sayin that my friends dont kno about sound system and i already told u about them and like u said u dont give a shit about wat my friends say so dont worry about them then, all im sayin is i got my friends who work at audio stores here, big stores and little stores, to listen to my system and they all said it is really good, i never said anythin against u so i believe u should just calm down and read wat i really put

AMScamrySE said:
Cmon Nick. I know your all about lockin threads, I havent seen much productive come out of this other than people insulting this guy. :disappoin
[beavis as cornholio]Are you threatening me?[/beavis as cornholio]

i don't pay much attention to cai threads anymore, there's so many they could all be locked

anyhoo... locked as requested

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.