Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest pics of my Custom CAI and some new Tweeters!!! lots of big pics so 56k=no no

4K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Nick 
#1 ·
well i finally took some pics of my new custom CAI and i added new tweeters(Sona 250 watt tweeters) so here are all the pics
here are the Custom CAI

and here are the tweeters, very good ones

See less See more
#28 ·
paradizecityz said:
yes my friends do kno wat a good stereo sounds becuz they have their own audio store and they host sound competition here in my city

Well, I have plenty of Stereo shops around my way. And they have
"sound competitions?" too. And they dont know shit. They sell garbage. And they do awful installs.

People like you are what keep them in business.

I work at a conveniance store that sells milk, that doesnt mean I know how to milk a cow.

#30 · (Edited)
2wickedtoyz said:
paradizecityz: i think he was talking to me but here is a link to some tweeters from that site you posted:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=11916

WhiteR: it wouldn't be hard to mount them just take your time and they'll come out nice

yea i saw those already, i also found a 200 watt rms one on there :D

AMScamrySE said:
Well, I have plenty of Stereo shops around my way. And they have
"sound competitions?" too. And they dont know shit. They sell garbage. And they do awful installs.

People like you are what keep them in business.

I work at a conveniance store that sells milk, that doesnt mean I know how to milk a cow.

ook rite....yea my friends kno nothin about audio considerin they have one of the biggest sound competitions in my city :lol:

:note: o yea forgot to mention, i couldnt find the site the other day so i thought it was a local store but i have a friend that works up at cartronix and then i just let another one of my friends to listen in and he liked it and he is manager at cartoys :D

#31 ·
Maybe you misunderstood me. I dont give a shit what your friends say, I dont know you, I dont know your friends. Your tweeters are improperly placed. Period. Argue all you want, its very apparent that you know nothing about stereos at all. So you need to stop acting like you do.

#32 ·
AMScamrySE said:
Maybe you misunderstood me. I dont give a shit what your friends say, I dont know you, I dont know your friends. Your tweeters are improperly placed. Period. Argue all you want, its very apparent that you know nothing about stereos at all. So you need to stop acting like you do.

:rofl: haha u are very funny :lol:
this is for u, u really deserve this :clap:
funny funny guy sayin that

#35 ·
AMScamrySE said:
Nice comeback... Dont try and prove me wrong or anything crazy like that. Now hopefully its not just me who thinks your a moron, its everyone.
u kno wat really are funny cuz from the begginnin, i havent even started to say anythin bad about u but i guess u cant understand huh, u started off sayin that my friends dont kno about sound system and i already told u about them and like u said u dont give a shit about wat my friends say so dont worry about them then, all im sayin is i got my friends who work at audio stores here, big stores and little stores, to listen to my system and they all said it is really good, i never said anythin against u so i believe u should just calm down and read wat i really put

#36 ·
AMScamrySE said:
Cmon Nick. I know your all about lockin threads, I havent seen much productive come out of this other than people insulting this guy. :disappoin
[beavis as cornholio]Are you threatening me?[/beavis as cornholio]

i don't pay much attention to cai threads anymore, there's so many they could all be locked

anyhoo... locked as requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.