1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea ppl.....
i own a ee88 corolla an i am / already installed a 5a-fhe inside
i am yet 2 know what kind of power i am going 2 get
i need the wiring diagram please it any1 can help me please..
thankz

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
:welcome: to TN!

The 5A-FHE is an awesome engine. It might be hard to find a wiring diagram for it though as they weren't very common. If you get stuck I can provide you with a 4A-FE/5A-FE wiring diagram as it may be similar.

Best of luck, and once again, welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 T100 & 10 TUNDRA
120 Posts
New comer

HEY ALL TOYOTA DRIVER, I'M A NEW COMER AND I'M A FAMILY OF TOYOTA FAMILY. I DRIVE 3 DIFFERENT KINDS OF TOYOTA CARS 98 AVALON XLS FOR WORK, 97 4X4 T100 MY OUT DOOR SPORT CAR, AND LAST IS 2-10 TUNDRA
4X4 OUT OF TOWN CAR. LOVING TOYOTA:chug:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
HEY ALL TOYOTA DRIVER, I'M A NEW COMER AND I'M A FAMILY OF TOYOTA FAMILY. I DRIVE 3 DIFFERENT KINDS OF TOYOTA CARS 98 AVALON XLS FOR WORK, 97 4X4 T100 MY OUT DOOR SPORT CAR, AND LAST IS 2-10 TUNDRA
4X4 OUT OF TOWN CAR. LOVING TOYOTA:chug:
Welcome to you, too!
. There's a forum here for each of your vehicles, so you're bound to find all the info you'll ever need :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
:welcome: to Toyota Nation! You own one more Toyota than I do. I have a 2008 Highlander and a 2002 Avalon XL, but I also own a Suzuki Samurai 4x4 that I use for those difficult to reach places.....:D Glad to have you sign up with us....looks like I'll be seeing you around the forums....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the engine got wired and started an it works well...
yea...
but i find my gas bill is kinda high
i use like $100 dollars and travel 300km....
anyhow i am really busy these days an i wanna post up picks 2 show off my car and little accessories that i have on .....
thankz fallars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts